tirsdag 10. februar 2015

Task 2c

In this text, I will present my plan for the future. I will also present what kind of digital skills I need to my education.

After I’m finish at high school I want to move to Drammen to educate me as a radiographer. To do this I have to finish high school with an average at more than 3.4. This semester I had an average at 4.4 so I think I have a good chance to get in. A radiographer has many different tasks but the main tasks is to take radiographs, conduct MRI, ultrasound and Nuclear Medicine. Radiographer study is a three years long study. You have different subjects as physics, anatomy, pathology and general health.

In this job, you have to use a lot of technology. You use different machines in all the daily tasks. You use a machine to take the radiographs and after that, you uses a pc to look at the picture and to send it to a radiologist who looks at it and states a diagnosis. I also know that the radiographers use a measure who measure how much radio jets you gets in your body during a day. In general, you uses a lot of technology during a day at work as a radiographer. To use these machines you have to know how they works. That means you need to have knowledge about technology.


To get all this skills you need about the technology I have to follow during the lessons in my study period. I think I`ll learn all things about the technology during the studies. I also have some information about technology from earlier, witch I hopefully can use.   

Kvinne studerer røntgenbilde

Sources: 
http://utdanning.no/yrker/beskrivelse/radiograf
https://sok.samordnaopptak.no/studier?ord=Radiograf&laerestedkode=&utdomrkode=&stikkordnr=&type=studier

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar